To import BTC transactions from TrustWallet to Blox, follow the steps below. Please follow a different set of instructions for Ethereum (ETH) and ERC-20 tokens.
- Open TrustWallet on your mobile device.
- Go to Settings (bottom right)
- Click on the green Wallets logo at the top of the page.
- Click on the blue “i” symbol, located within the Main Wallet box.
- Click Export Account Public Keys. Copy these as needed for each coin.
- Paste the keys into Blox under wallet imports
To ETH or ERC-20 Wallet Addresses:
- Click on the wallet, in the bottom left.
- Click on Ethereum
- Click Receive
- Copy this wallet address
- Paste this wallet address into Blox under wallet Imports
A note on Automatic Updating
Unlike Jaxx, TrustWallet (currently) does not automatically generate new wallet address for ETH and ERC-20 token deposits. This means the receiving address stays the same throughout your use of trust wallet. That means once the address is imported into blox, subsequent ETH deposits into TrustWallet will automatically be pulled into Blox’s software.
BTC xPub keys will automatically update.