As the leading platform for crypto accounting, management and tax prep, Blox wants to make sure all our users, followers and customers are fully informed on current news and trends within the space.
Blox is introducing the weekly round up for Crypto Accounting & Tax news.
It has been a hot summer in the world of crypto and here is your latest roundup for the first week of August!
- IRS sends letters to thousands of crypto investors warning them to properly file taxes for their crypto assets.
- IOSCO evaluate the issues and risks relating to trading in digital assets and the exchanges that facilitate these markets.
- Lack of legal guidance on cryptocurrencies in Russia leads to legal issues in courts.
- 5 countries are recently updated with news on next steps for guidance within crypto taxation.
- Tax authorities in the UK demand user data from crypto exchanges.
- No ban on bitcoin, but IRS and UK government are cracking down on tax dodgers.